It is paramount that parents ensure their contact information is always up to date. By doing so, we would be able to contact you immediately in the unlikely event of an emergency concerning your child.
We offer a variety of opportunities to share information about your child’s progress with you.
- The Headteacher is available to meet with parents at a mutually convenient time.
- There are parents’ evenings in the Autumn and Spring terms and a detailed written report in the Summer Term, plus a mid-year report.
- The class teachers are available at the end of the school day and frequently have informal feedback sessions and phone calls with parents and carers.
- Pupil Premium children, at the request of their parents/carers, may have a mentor. A meeting will be timetabled once per term between the child, their parents/carers and the mentor.
- Certificates are awarded for Behaviours for Learning which the pupils receive during Celebration assemblies each week.
- If we are concerned that a child is not making anticipated progress we will arrange to meet with parents to discuss how we can work together to improve rates of progress.
Autumn Term 2021/22 (all meetings will be virtual)
- Meet the Teacher – Wednesday 15 September
- SEND Outcome Parents meetings – week commencing 11 October
- Year 5 Parents Evening November – dates to be confirmed
If you have any concerns about your child, their progress or their behaviour either in school or out of school, please talk with us. Your child’s teacher will be available by appointment. Please either contact them direct or arrange this through our school office. If your matter is urgent, please telephone the school office when an appointment with a senior member of staff will be arranged as soon as possible.