It is paramount that parents ensure their contact information is always up to date. By doing so, we would be able to contact you immediately in the unlikely event of an emergency concerning your child or if they had forgotten their daps!
We offer a variety of opportunities to share information about your child’s progress with you.
- The first Tuesday afternoon of each month there is an informal drop-in session from 2.15 pm where you can discuss your child’s progress with the Headteacher. There is no need to book just pop in.
- There are parents’ evenings in the Autumn and Spring terms and a detailed written report in the Summer Term, plus a mid-year report.
- The class teachers are available at the end of the day and frequently have informal feedback sessions with parents about pupil’s progress.
- Pupil Premium children, at the request of their parents/carers, may have a mentor. A meeting will be timetabled once per term between the child, their parents/carers and the mentor.
- Certificates are awarded for Behaviours for Learning which the pupils receive during Celebration assemblies each week.
- If we are concerned that a child is not making anticipated progress we will arrange to meet with parents to discuss how we can work together to improve rates of progress. In some cases we may work with the Learning Support Adviser or Education Psychologist.
If you have any concerns about your child, their progress or their behaviour either in school or out of school, please come in and talk with us. Your child’s teacher will be available at the end of the day and you can either book an appointment directly with them or arrange this through our school reception. If your matter is urgent please come into reception and an appointment with a senior member of staff will be arranged as soon as possible.